- Going Open Source!
- Symposium Results and Beyond
- Our Presentation Poster
- Crunch Time - Getting Ready for Symposium
- Our First Glove Prototype
- Making A PCB For A Backlit Ring
- Finishing Features and Adding Polish
- First Full System Demo
- Tracking Demo and Wearable Updates
- January Progress Update
- All posts ...
Going Open Source!
Jul 23, 2018 • Craig Loewen
The WatVision team is very happy to announce that the entirety of the source code for the project is now available on Github and you can grab the code here!
We chose the MIT license, so anyone can use our code for whatever project they like. Our goal is to get this technology out into the world, and make touch screens accessible. So please take a look and use it in your own projects.